Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Martha sez "You Suck!"

I was recently alerted to the fact that Martha Stewart was not even hiding the fact that she'll sell out for the right price, and that the price is a mere $10,000 for 30 seconds.

Oh my, I don't have $10k lying around the house, but it's a low enough number that I can almost imagine that I do. And since Martha's done a little time, she probably knows how to shiv someone in the back as well as to hawk someone's product.


C'mon, admit it...wouldn't you love to see Martha's smiling visage and warm, gentle voice twisting the knife as she character assassinates someone you don't like on national TV? Alright, maybe just in the abstract, but it's still a pretty funny thing to imagine, isn't it?


I'm Martha Stewart, and I'd just like to say that the Yankees Suck!

No comments: